Trade Compliance Services
In today's global economy companies need to know how to navigate the legal complexities of importing and exporting.
The federal regulations require importers and exporters to be proactive and exercise due dilligence in complying with the
law. Non-compliance can be costly and result in supply chain interruption. Ignorance of the law is not a defense.
Did you know or should you have known?
Consider JD Goodrich & Associates for:
- Import compliance assessment
- Export compliance assessment
- Harmonized tariff classification
- Free trade agreement implementation
- International supply chain process review
- Policy and procedure manuals
- Ad hoc consulting
Best practices companies know that trade compliance competence is more than a simple regulatory imperative. It can be
a competitive advantage that accellerates the supply chain, minimizes costs and distinguishes them as a preferred trading
Trade compliance is strategic.