Public seminars are a great way of being introduced to a lot of information in a short amount of time. Sometimes, however, you walk away with questions about how to apply the information you learned to your company's unique export or import program.
That's where we come in. By working directly with JD Goodrich & Associates you have the opportunity to focus on topics and examples that apply to your company.
Contact JD Goodrich & Associates for customized on-site seminars and workshops.
JDGA provides in-depth seminars covering the following topics:
• U.S Export Regulation & Documentation
• U.S. Import Regulation & Documentation
• Harmonized Tariff Classification
• USMCA & Other Free Trade Agreements
• Customs Valuation
• Dutiable Assists & Additional Dutiable Costs
• Exporting to Canada
• Incoterms® 2020
• International Letters of Credit
• International Logistics
• Import Audit Preparation
• U.S. Export Controls – EAR
• U.S. Export Reporting - EEI
• Record Keeping Compliance
• Export Screening
HTS, Harmonized System, Harmonized Tariff Schedule, Schedule B, NAFTA, North American Free Trade Agreement, Importing, Exporting, Free Trade, Compliance, Consulting, Training, Seminar, Seminars, John Goodrich, International, International Trade, Trade Compliance, Trade Consulting, John D. Goodrich, Country of Origin, Transfer Pricing, Certificate of Origin, Import Audit, Export Audit, Focussed Assessment, NAFTA Training, INCOTERMS, INCOTERMS 2010